Clinical Practice SIG
The goal of the Clinical Practice SIG is to promote the practice of Hepatology in a community practice setting.
The SIG will focus on the following issues for our members:
- proper coding and reimbursement for clinical activities
- promote a liver center in a non-academic hospital system environment
- develop a multi-disciplinary liver cancer program in a community environment
- provide pre-and post-transplant care for patients in the community practice setting
- develop a clinical research program in a clinical practice setting.
Join today to participate in shaping the future of clinical hepatology while networking with your colleagues.