Reserve Your Support Opportunities Today and Reach Thousands of Liver Disease Specialists Around the World
During The Liver Meeting® 2017 — the 68th Annual Meeting of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases — thousands of hepatologists and hepatology health professionals from across the nation and around the world will gather in Washington, DC to exchange the latest liver disease research, discuss treatment outcomes, and interact with colleagues at the annual, must-attend event in the science and practice of hepatology.
AASLD is the leading organization focused solely on advancing the science and practice of hepatology. The Liver Meeting® defines the cutting edge in the study and treatment of liver and biliary diseases and offers the best possible atmosphere to discuss groundbreaking research and progressive clinical treatments.
Why Support This Meeting?
- Increase your company’s visibility while ensuring we continue to provide our meeting attendees with highly-valued resources that enhance their meeting experience.
- Be recognized for helping us deliver an exceptional meeting experience by supporting the much-read final program, the popular mobile app, abstracts-on-the-go, the meeting notebook, charging stations, a variety of healthy break options, and so much more.
- Maximize your brand recognition and presence at the event through advertising opportunities in our daily news, AASLDNews.org, and even through perimeter marketing like mobile marketing, wallscapes, and airport ads.
- Integrating these opportunities into your marketing plans are activities that help generate more booth activity and extend your reach to thousands of attendees.
Reserve Your Support Today
Let AASLD help you realize your marketing goals and strengthen your presence:
- Review the Exhibitor Prospectus & Corporate Support Opportunities
- Contact Nan Blunk, TriStar Publishing, at 913-491-4200 or Julie Wolfe at 703-740-9394
If you don’t find what you are looking for, we invite your ideas and suggestions for other opportunities to enhance our attendees' experience.
Corporate Supporter Recognition
- Online recognition in The Liver Meeting® section of AASLD’s website;
- Recognition in the meeting’s Final Program for reservations received by August 1, 2017*;
- Recognition on highly visible signage placed throughout the meeting’s facilities;
- A sign recognizing your corporate support for display in your booth;
- Badge ribbons recognizing your corporate support for your personnel attending the meeting;
- One-time use of the Annual Meeting pre-registration list for an approved mailing piece; must be sent prior to the start of the meeting;
(This does not apply to bag inserts)
- Right of first refusal to continue your support of the same product, event, or service in 2018; confirmation of intent to renew support required by April 17, 2017 or hold will be released
(This does not apply to bag inserts)
* Recognition in the Final Program is limited to support reservations received by August 1, 2017, and will not include corporate logos based on current ACCME guidelines.
Important Information for Supporters
The 2016 supporters for the following opportunities enjoy the right of first refusal through April 17, 2017:
- Abstracts on USB
- Aisle Signs
- Charging Stations
- Final Program
- Friday Coffee Break
- Hotel Key Cards
- Meeting Notebook
- Mobile Event App
AASLD will release support opportunities that have not been confirmed by that date to all interested supporters.
Third Party Vendors
Often industry partners will designate an advertising firm, communications company, or other third party vendor to act on their behalf in coordinating aspects of their corporate support for The Liver Meeting®. AASLD prefers working directly with our industry partners; but will work with a third party vendor if the following conditions are met:
- Initial contact must be from the industry partner (corporate supporter) and AASLD. AASLD will not respond to inquiries from third party vendors that claim to be acting on behalf of industry. All communications leading up to the confirmation of support must occur exclusively between AASLD and the corporate supporter.
- Notification of the third party vendor must be sent to AASLD in writing with one (1) contact name to our Development Coordinator. All subsequent communications from AASLD regarding corporate support for The Liver Meeting® will go through that person.
- All communications regarding corporate support for The Liver Meeting® must be copied to the industry contact.
- AASLD retains final control and authority over all meeting programs, events, activities, materials, etc.
- The third party vendor must only submit final approved materials for AASLD approval prior to production.
Prices are subject to change at the discretion of AASLD.